UPDATED – MAY 7, 2021
The families and management team at Pilgrim Beach Village are ready to welcome you during the 2021 season! Our spacious 400 feet of private beach remains the same for your enjoyment, the hiking and biking trails are open, and the glory of it all remains – just waiting here for you. Other businesses will be open to the degree allowed and perhaps in modified ways.
We are fortunate that all of our units have separate, outdoor, private entrances and each unit has its own outdoor furniture for guests to safely relax and enjoy.
Please be assured that we are doing all we can to provide a safe and relaxing haven as your home away from home.
Our standards of cleanliness and customer service have been enhanced in the following ways:
- We are offering contactless check-in. If you want to take advantage of this and you already have a credit card on file, please just send our manager Paul an email at email@example.com at least a week before your arrival and give him permission to pay the balance with the credit card on file. He will process your payment before you arrive and your unit door will be unlocked and your key and receipt will be on the table by your check-in time. Payment of balance is required before access to unit – either in advance or upon arrival.
- Check-in time is 4pm and check-out time is 10am. We need that time to ensure that each unit is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized. Please help us and ensure proper social distancing by departing on time and not arriving before check-in time.
- Extra cleaning will be done on high contact surfaces, such as light switches, door handles, faucets, remote controls, and more, using EPA approved disinfecting products.
- All outdoor furniture will be cleaned between turnovers.
- There will also be increased cleaning and sanitation in all public areas.
- All staff will be masked and gloved while cleaning and new disposable gloves will be used between units.
- All linens and towels will be subject to high temperature washing using approved cleaning products.
- All employees will be symptom screened and asked to remain home if they feel unwell.
We know this has been a challenging time for you. It has been a challenging time for owners and manager at Pilgrim Beach Village as well. We ask that you please keep up to date on the situation and do your part to keep yourself and others around you safe.
Do not come if you or anyone in your group is sick or is known to have recently been exposed to COVID-19.
Understand that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By staying at Pilgrim Beach Village, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Please maintain social distancing from others not in your group and wear face masks when going to the office, getting towels, and where required in town.
Watch this page as we update it based on the latest information and guidance available.
Please keep up to date with Massachusetts travel requirements.
Your time in your unit will only be for the time you have reserved regardless of the circumstances.
Truro, Provincetown, and all of Cape Cod will be different this year, but its warm welcome will still be here to greet you. We look forward to seeing you in the weeks and months ahead, where you can come and join us in relaxation, be assured of enhanced health and safety protocols, and enjoy our spacious grounds that offer plenty of sunshine, ocean air, water and sand – an escape from many worries of the world.
All the best,
The Families and Management Team at Pilgrim Beach Village
174 Shore Rd
North Truro, MA 02652
Pilgrim Beach Village
P.O. Box 83
North Truro, Massachusetts 02652
All units are rented from Saturday to Saturday (full week) during in-season.
Rates are set by individual owners and are subject to change at any time. State and local taxes are paid by renters and are also subject to change. For more information, please contact us.