PILGRIM BEACH VILLAGE OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
Pilgrim Beach Village opened June 8 in accordance with the phased opening plans mandated by the government of Massachusetts. We are looking forward to welcoming old friends back, to introducing ourselves to new guests, and to having everyone meet our wonderful new manager Paul Foley. What a crazy first season for him, but we couldn’t have done this without him. We have been working hard to create a way for guests to begin venturing from their homes and into a beautiful environment where moments of connection and restoration can be safely enjoyed.
The families and management team at Pilgrim Beach Village welcomes you – though this summer will be different than years before. Businesses will be open to the degree allowed by law and in modified ways. Yet, our 400 feet of private beach remains the same for your enjoyment, the nature and bike trails are open, the glory of all it remains, and is waiting here for you.
We are fortunate that all of our units have separate outdoor, private entrances and each unit has its own outdoor furniture for guests to safely relax and enjoy.
We want to reassure you that we are doing all we can to ensure a safe and welcoming environment. We are adhering to the guidance of government rules and the advice of leading health experts. Our standards of cleanliness, health, and customer service are being enhanced in the following ways:
- We are offering no-contact check-in. If you want to take advantage of this and you already have a credit card on file, please just send Paul an email at firstname.lastname@example.org at least a week before your arrival and give him permission to pay the balance with the credit card on file. He will process your payment before you arrive and your unit door will be unlocked and your key and receipt will be on the table by your check-in time. Payment of balance is required before access to unit – either in advance or upon arrival.
- Beginning July 11, check-in time will change from 2 PM to 4 PM. We are currently staggering arrival and departure dates, but once we get into the height of the season, we will need that extra time to ensure that each unit is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized. Please help us to do this and ensure proper social distancing by departing on time and not arriving before check-in time.
- We will still offer fresh towels and any other necessary service if an issue comes up.
- Extra cleaning will be done on high contact surfaces, such as light switches, door handles, remote controls, and more, using CDC recommended cleaning products. We also have new hot steam cleaning machines to more effectively and safely clean some surfaces.
- There will be increased cleaning and sanitation in all public areas.
- All outdoor furniture will be cleaned between turnovers.
- All staff will be masked and gloved while cleaning and new disposable gloves will be used between units.
- All linens and towels will be subject to high temperature washing using approved cleaning products.
- New bedding has been ordered and will start being used later this month. It’s not as homey and color coordinated as the current bedding. It’s more commercial hotel-like, but it’s necessary because it can be more effectively cleaned and sanitized between guests.
- All employees will be symptom screened and asked to remain home if they feel unwell.
- For the duration of the COVID-19 crisis, all reservations can be cancelled at no charge up to 72 hours before your scheduled arrival. Deposits can be refunded in full, transferred to another time later in the year, or to the same week in the same unit for 2021. At this time, transferring your deposit is the only way to ensure a reservation for 2021 if you do need to cancel.
We know this has been a challenging time for you. As you can imagine, this has been a challenging time for Pilgrim Beach Village as well and we ask our guests to keep up to date on the situation.
- Do not come if you or anyone in your group is sick or is known to have recently been exposed to COVID-19.
- Understand that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By staying at Pilgrim Beach Village, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Please wear face masks and maintain social distancing from others in public areas. MA is asking travelers to self-quarantine for 14 days when arriving in MA from out of state. This is not legally required or enforced. Restrictions are scheduled to be relaxed with each new phase if everything goes well. Regardless, your time in your unit will only be for the time you have reserved.
- Please do your part to keep yourself and others around you safe.
We will continue to monitor all government and medical recommendations as these develop in the future. Further changes may occur as more information and guidance becomes available. Please watch this page as we update it based on the latest information. We are committed to your comfort and to providing a safe and relaxing haven as your home away from home.
Truro, Provincetown, and all of Cape Cod will be different this year, but its warm welcome will still be here to greet you. We look forward to seeing you in the weeks and months ahead, where you can come and join us in relaxation, be assured of enhanced health and safety protocols, and enjoy our spacious grounds that offer plenty of sunshine, outdoor space, and hopefully an escape from many worries of the world.
All the best,
The Families and Management Team at Pilgrim Beach Village
174 Shore Rd
North Truro, MA 02652
Pilgrim Beach Village
P.O. Box 83
North Truro, Massachusetts 02652
Units are available for rent from April 1 through the end of October. We are closed November 1 - March 31.
All units are rented from Saturday to Saturday (full week) from June 15 to Sept. 1.